Tips for Choosing the Right Color Paint for Your Office
Many studies have been conducted on the topic of color and the psychological impact it has on a person. Some colors cause feelings of happiness and stimulate productivity while others may cause feelings of sadness and induce a feeling of relaxation. Depending on the mood you want to create and the work that needs to be done, you should choose your colors carefully for your office space when you hire a commercial painter in NYC. Here are some tips to keep in mind to ensure you make the best choice:
- If your office space is a gathering place for employees or serves as a meeting space for projects, consider a shade of blue as it has been shown to help stimulate communication and confidence.
- Green is a good choice for stimulating creativity and innovation and also induces a calm and relaxed feeling that helps stimulate brain activity and focus.
- Bold and bright colors can also be sued in work areas and red is best for night shift work areas because the color red has been shown to boost brain wave activity and improves alertness.
- Shades of orange prove often to be useful in a work space that demands high-energy and fast-paced work because it sparks enthusiasm and creates a competitive energized environment.
- Yellow is also proving to be a good color choice for offices and work areas that need employees to have a work environment that stimulates and energizes them.
- Neutral colors like white, tan, and beige are good for areas that are very diverse in what they are used for and color accents can be used to add a pop of color and inspiration as need to the area.
Now that you have an idea of the best color palette for your office space, contact a company that specializes in commercial painting in NYC and have them create the perfect work environment for you. Tidy Up NYC has painting and cleaning services to take care of all your office needs so give them a call today to get started!