Are You Facing Drug Charges? Contact a Lawyer to Protect Your Future
When a person is charged in Fairfax County with drug possession or manufacturing/ distributing drugs, they could face severe consequences such as suspension of their driver’s license, significant jail time and substantial fines. Much will depend on the type and amount of the particular drug involved in the charges.
Why It is Important to Hire a Well-Established Attorney
- An attorney will have an extensive knowledge of the various drugs charges and penalties that a person can face.
- A skilled drug criminal defense attorney will work hard to build a solid defense for their client.
- They know how to gather the information that could be used to potentially win a case for their clients.
- An attorney may be able to help get the person’s charges reduced or lower penalties.
- Occasionally, mistakes can be made during the arrest that can be used to help a person have their charges reduced or dismissed. A lawyer will be able to spot these errors to use as an advantage in their clients’ case.
Contact a Trusted Criminal Lawyer Today to Learn How They Can Assist You
For over 20 years, Mark Nicewicz ,Attorney at Law, has been devoted to providing his clients in Northern Virginia with the knowledgeable and experienced legal representation. He is devoted to fighting for his client’s rights to help potentially reduce or dismiss their drug charges or have any jail time minimized.